Are you an MBA graduate who pursued your degree in an effort to enhance your skills and advance your career?
Have you seen a return on your MBA investment? Or do you feel a bit stuck in your career?
If you’d like to harness your MBA to take your career to the next level, this show is for you.
This podcast will provide you with tips related to all aspects of the job search process. It will provide insight on how to:
- evaluate job postings,
- appropriately tailor applications to each job opening,
- write winning resumes and cover letters,
- stand out in job interviews, and
- successfully transition to a new role or organization.
Episodes will address professional development topics including:
- how to determine the best direction for your career,
- build your professional brand and reputation, and
- create a long-term strategic plan for success.
Some episodes will be interviews with industry experts or MBA graduate job seekers. These guests will share their struggles, successes, and pay it forward by offering words of wisdom.
The Master the Job Search podcast is hosted by Kelly Phelan, a former Business School professor and MBA Career Strategist. Kelly helps motivated MBA graduates confidently take control of their careers and design meaningful futures.